How do you like your smile? At Neal C. Johnson DMD in Billings, we know it’s easy to be your own worst critic. But we also know lots of people don’t care for one aspect or another of their smile. We can improve any smile with cosmetic dentistry.
Maybe you have a tooth that’s been chipped since middle school, or a gap between your front teeth that’s been there since forever. Or maybe your smile has grown dull and yellow over the years.
There are cosmetic dentistry procedures that can address just about any smile issue you might have.
- Porcelain veneers. Thin shells of medical-grade porcelain are designed to fit over the front side of your teeth. They’ll hide chips, cracks, gaps, and other flaws. They’re custom-made to your teeth, look totally natural, and leave you with a great new smile.
- Bonding. Bonding is another way to correct any flaws in your teeth. A special material is bonded to a tooth, and shaped to create a strong structure that looks fabulous.
- Crowns. Dental crowns are fitted over teeth that are discolored or in need of restoring due to damage or decay. They are long-lasting and strong.
- Whitening. Teeth whitening is an easy, popular procedure that lightens the color of your teeth. The same whitening agents found in whitening toothpastes, but at much higher concentrations, bleach out years of stains and other discolorations and give you a dazzling smile.
- Dental implants. Dental implants replace missing teeth. A titanium post is inserted into the jaw and fuses with the bone. An artificial tooth goes on top. Implants look and function like natural teeth.
At Neal C. Johnson DMD in Billings, our cosmetic dentistry can transform your smile into something special. People from Lockwood, Billings Heights, and Laurel also come to our practice for family dentistry and much more. Call to schedule an appointment with us today!
Contact Neal C. Johnson DMD:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):