At Neal C. Johnson DMD in Billings, we promote preventative dental care by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and preserve proper dental practices. If today’s kids can avoid tooth decay, it will benefit them more than you may realize.
- A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being. Maintaining prime oral health puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
- A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for children.
- By keeping teeth and gums healthy as kids, you avoid the need for expensive dental work down the road.
- Strong teeth help kids get proper nutrition. Tooth decay makes eating difficult.
- Preventive dentistry promotes normal speech development. (The American Dental Association recommends toddler dental visits begin when the first tooth appears.)
At Neal C. Johnson DMD in Billings, family dentistry means we are able to treat everyone in your household. People from Lockwood, Billings Heights, and Laurel also come to us for our restorative dentistry, and much more. Call for an appointment today!
Contact Neal C. Johnson DMD:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):